Thursday, 31 December 2015

Bismillahirahmanirrahim


Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!!!



*drum rolls*



haha now we all can say 'Finally'. I'm sorry I delayed my blog but hey thank you for waiting! If you're wondering whether this is going to be that lame standardised pointless intro, yeah it is.

Insya Allah I'll be updating every Tuesday and Thursday (SO JANGAN LUPA CHECK BLOG NI SETIAP SELASA DAN KHAMIS YA), leave a comment below on what do you think should my future entry be about and you can ask me any good (literally a hella good one) questions and who knows it might be answered on my future post? *smirks* Lol.


Assalamualaikum and have a nice day ahead! :)



Next entry: Palestine Trip 

4 comments:

  1. I'm the one from twitter! hi! Apa rahsia SAS berjaya meletup kedabom sangat? share tips pls haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faqihah, hafiiz was from intesaber 😁

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete